Passion and Devotion
Old and new, known and uknown, with Karolina Bäter (Germany)
Saturday, April 13, 2019
CONCERT BEGINS AT 8:00 PM
- VIVALDI Concerto in C minor for flautino
- VIVALDI Concerto "La Notte" for recorder
- TELEMANN Quadro in G major for recorder, viola & b.c.
- TELEMANN French Quartet in E-minor
- LENTON Suite from "The Ambitious Stepmother"
- PURCELL Suite from "Abdelazar or the Moore's Revenge"
- PURCELL Chacony
- J.S. BACH Flute Concerto (reconstruction)
- VIVALDI Concerto No. 1 in D major from "L'Estro Armonico"
A recorder and transverse flute virtuoso, Karolina Bäter, joins New Trinity Baroque again in a concert of passionate concertos, quartets and suites by Italian, German and English composers.