with Karolina Bäter, recorder & transverse flute (Germany)
Saturday, June 2, 2012
CONCERT BEGINS AT 8:00 PM (FREE PRE-CONCERT TALK AT 7:00 PM)
- Vivaldi: Concerto for Alto Recorder "La Notte" in G minor, RV 439
- J.S. Bach: Concerto for Violin in A minor, BWV 1041
- Vivaldi: Concerto for Sopranino Recorder in C major, RV 443
- Telemann: Quadro in G minor for Recorder, Violin, Viola and Continuo
- Telemann: Concerto for Flute, Violin and Cello in A major, from "Tafelmusik I"
New Trinity Baroque musicians present amazing concertos for Recorder, Transverse Flute, Violin & Orchestra, including Vivaldi's Recorder Concerto featuring Karolina Bäter as solost (Germany), J.S. Bach's Violin Concerto in A minor featuring NTB violinist Adriane Post, and the Concerto for Transverse Flute, Violin, Cello, Strings and B.c. from Telemann's "Tafelmusik I"
St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, 1790 LaVista Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329
SEE DIRECTIONS TO THE VENUES
NEW TRINITY BAROQUE
on period instruments